Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Water, Water Everywhere

And REALLY not a DROP to Drink! (I'll explain later!)

Hi Folks!
I am reporting on the week events and the big news was my sister Hasten was reprieved from her Xpen incarceration.  She also had to wear a cone of silence at night---but as you can tell...it doesn't work. My parents should get a refund!



Click on this link below:

So, her big day of freedom arrived. Mom and Dad we SO happy! You can click on this link and see her happiness...she really wanted to play with me but also didn't know what to do with her kooky self!

Click on this link:

We also had a small pool introduced to her...I personally don't like to get in water much--maybe a stream or occasionally a lake or beach--but I don't want to swim. I don't get why Mom thinks this is so important!


A man can't even get a decent drink of water...every time I try she digs and splashes it everywhere! It's SO annoying!


Anyway, here's her in the water...embarrassing! Perhaps she will get in more later...I just wish she wouldn't try to play with me later...she gets me all wet!!!

Click on this link:

Here's one more clip that Mom really likes....


Don't think she is so innocent by this picture! 


Ciao! Barclay, the Reluctant Agility Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment