Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A celebration

Hi folks!
I am here reporting on the agility trial that my mom made me go to on Sunday. The good news was that I had a day all to mom and I got to eat a huge amount of treats!!!

The first run I did seem to have fun...I don't know what came over me...but I was under time by 10 seconds. Mom was very happy! I Q'd!

For the Jumpers class it was beginning to get warm in the other building and I was slower---also the course was a bunch of circles! I HATE circles! Why can't judges make lots of straight lines and fun courses?

Below is the link to my runs. Mom was VERY happy. I am glad I could give her a Double Q on her birthday!
Click here:


 

Finally, the rest of the week has been pretty boring...a little too hot to do much outside, but Dad and Sam finished installing our new crates in the new agility ride!





Peace Out!
Barclay, the reluctant agility dog

No comments:

Post a Comment