Saturday, November 13, 2010

San Francisco

My mom abandoned us to go to a conference in San Francisco. She seems very happy. Her first night she went to her favorite chef's restaurant Fleur de Lys and had an amazing crab salad (which I didn't get), a shrimp dish (that I didn't get) and a Raspberry gratin (that I also didn't get). She also got to meet Chef  Hubert Keller.


The next day she went to his other restaurant and had a magnificent buffalo burger with a red wine reduction and sweet potatoe fries. Disgusting! She got to meet him AGAIN! He seated her at a special table and now she won't stop talking about it.
She had this amazing view of Union Square and preparations for the gigantic Macy's Christmas tree.


I figure she won't get home to play with me because she is going to be arrested for stalking!

Later people, nothing else to report. Hasten still lives with us.
Barclay Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment