Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 2: She's still here!

Well folks, I am here to report that the new puppy that came to our house just two full days ago---IS STILL HERE! Can someone come and get her? I am DEPRESSED!
Today I have had a bad day. I have realized that she is not leaving. I will confess that I did play with her a little--but most of the time I have been sulking. She is so damn cute and happy! She is a wiggling, hyper, pirahna spider monkey!

She has received some presents. My Aunts Stephanie and Suz-Helen gave her some treats, toys and a chewy. Today, a package arrived for her...my Aunt Kelli and Uncle Mark sent her a pink camo waterproof jacket...it is very fluffy inside and I guess she needs it because the little freak has been shaking alot in the evenings here in chilly VA.

She also got a "dog pillow" and a bunch of cute toys from this place called Dog Lover Gift Baskets.


What I think she liked most was the box. Shows you how weird my sister is.

She also helped Samy do her homework...as you can see she is eating the pencil! I NEVER did anything like that!



Oh well, I am going back to bed. I have a sad face and wonder if maybe after I go to bed the doggie fairies will have taken her to someone else's house.

My worst,
Barclay

2 comments:

  1. Poor Barclay! Elliott and Carly can commiserate with him! Hasten looks adorable in her camo jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barclay, you can come live with us...we know about agility...Casey II and Kyle

    ReplyDelete