Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Progress...but who cares?

On Tuesday, Hasten went to puppy class with Wendy. Progress was reported. Everyone made such a big deal about it and compared it to that scene in the Helen Keller movie/play when Helen can finally spell W-A-T-E-R. Anyway, she was able to sit. Dumb girl. I learned that fast!


Tonight she went to class with me and my older sister Deliah.  Hasten did do a BIG tunnel. Wendy held her at one end and Mom stood at the other--it was a 25 foot tunnel and was curled around and through the A Frame. She sniffed, looked around--never looked panicked and then saw Mom and ran happily out! (The humans were VERY pleaed.) The second time she didn't even pause--just ran straight through. I guess I am going to have to tell her how to go slower through those things or act less interested or the humans will use all that eagerness!

We celebrated Deliah's 16th birthday with cheesecake for the humans and treats for us. There was a baby Boxer puppy there too--Good Grief with the puppies already! I, however, was really good in agility tonight! I ran fast and had some fun!  Here is a picture of Deliah sitting with Miss Jan.




My Dad won this goofy prize at the Mosby Dog event. It is all these toys for a puppy. Hasten played with them today.





I am signing off,
Barclay Quinn---the best agility dog out there...ok--just a nice dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment