Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A week WITHOUT agility

Hi everyone!
I am reporting that I have not done agility all week. I have to say that is is kind of weird. Not once have I practiced my teeter or done the weaves! I am a little perplexed and keep following my mom around.



Some things did happen this week that were interesting. My grandmother came to visit and she isn't really used to animals in the house...so we all go and make nice to her and love on her. Isn't that the rule? The person who likes animals the least, gets the most of the animals? Hee Hee. My brother the cat...Ramses--REALLY liked Nona. Especially her hair!

The family left us on Saturday to pick apples and visit the potato chip factory--we 4-legged creatures stayed at home.



The best part of the week was another Hike to the Shenandoah National Forest. I had the best time. I was so excited by all the wind and cool weather that I started tugging on my leash!

I really like the views! But my parents freak out when I get close to the edge!


I think I am going to a trial this weekend. Mom has started packing our agility weekend stuff! More news later...we will see how I feel this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment