Friday, October 29, 2010

Costumes, tricks and treats

Happy Halloween Folks! 

This week has been filled with some interesting events.
1st it is Halloween week and my family is crazy for Halloween! We have tons of decorations and the other night Deliah and I were really happy because Mom, Dad and Samy were carving pumpkins! And we love pumpkin!

Also this week, we went to our annual agility Halloween get together. This week Wendy created a really cool course that spelled out the word Boo! At least that is what mom said, I haven't learned how to read ...YET! We also had a costume contest and my mom dressed us up as Florida Tourists! I wore my Hawaiian shirt and visor--mom made me wear sunglasses--but I HATED those--and she made me 4 little dark socks. We look REALLY goofy--but I was a good sport and pretended to be cool about it--since she seemed so excited. (Humans are so weird--I am always amazed at what they enjoy!)
My mom has legs as white as me--and I heard her tell someone tonight that this is the best tan she has had all year! Geesh!

Mom is trying to teach me something new. It is very hard for me because just earlier this year, she and dad free shaped me to learn that I have HANDS!!! It's amazing! I had NO idea! Now when the clicker comes out--I want to show them my hands!!! I can do cool stuff with them now. But this time they want me to use my mouth and it so hard! Dad made a clip...you can see me practicing.
This first one--I have a little trouble....
This one is a little better. Sometimes I just don't know what they want. I even look at Dad and say? "What the...?"



Anyway, all these festivities make me tired, so I crawled up on the couch, collected a blanket and a pillow  and took a snooze(all on top of mom's grading. Ahh...life is great!
Tonight, I waited in the car during Samy's football game. Mom gave me the most amazing treat... a cow esophagus! YUM! Mom couldn't look at it or touch it--but I really liked it!
Well, folks, it has been a busy week....until next time...
Barclay, the reluctant agility dog

No comments:

Post a Comment