Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to Hasten

Hi Folks!

This week we celebrate my crazy sister, Hasten's 2nd birthday. This means she is going to be getting an official jump height card in AKC agility. It's hard to believe she is already two!

Here is a little bit of her birthday celebration-- 1st, shopping at PetSmart:

Hasten meets the cats!

There is TOO much to focus on!!!

What is in here?

For two weeks Mom has been sneaking Hasten out and taking her to Winchester to practice on the turf at the Blue Ridge Dog Training Club...yes, I know about it! Here's a video of one of her runs and some play with Hasten on her Bday.

Click here: Hasten's 2nd bday


In other news, my little brother, Ciaran has at least doubled in his length and is having a great time in agility. (Silly boy!) He and Hasten spend hours playing and he is a nice enough little brother. Mom has been trying to take pictures of his darkness (it seems he is hard to photograph and Ciaran does mean "little dark one" in Celtic). He graduated from beginning agility this week!



Ciaran can still get under the couch and drive his sister crazy!


My parents gave Hasten a bath the other day and I had a near panic attack! I was just sure I was next. Luckily I got away but I spent the rest of the night trying to avoid them by turning my back to them.  Here I am in the kitchen. They don't exist...they don't exist...

They tricked me! No bath that night--but the Groomer on Wed!


Have a great weekend people!
Peace Out!
Barclay, Reluctant Agility Dog, Wordsmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment