Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Walking, Nosework and a Walk

Hi Folks,
I have a few things to report. I have been so busy looking for squirrels that I haven't had time to blog in 2 weeks! Squirrels are so distracting!

First, I forgot to tell everyone about my sister and I going to a nosework seminar. It was AMAZING! We were at Hunter Mountain Farms and there were lots of boxes. Some of them had treats in them, others did not. All you had to do was go look for the food! It was so easy and LOTS of fun! I did get into a little trouble. On my third try I was getting very excited and had made all the "finds." Then the seminar director took one box away that I had just found the treats in and something happened in my brain..I thought, "he is taking these boxes and there are great treats in them and my sister might find some too"...so, I did what came most natural to me... I picked up my leg and marked the box. That immediatley put me in deep trouble! I had to leave...in disgrace and I didn't get to look for the other find.





Hasten and I have been doing agility practice for at least 8 weeks now with "Aunt Wendy" of Peak Performance and our "Aunt Stephanie." Here is a little video of some of her practice sessions. Usually when Mom tries to tape Hasten she does REALLY badly! So, there isn't much evidence. She has been getting better at staying out from under Wendy's feet and is better at concentrating...sometimes--but this dog for some bizarre reason, really LOVES agility and loses her mind!
Click on the link below:


In update news, Mom's ankle is doing so much better (although she has some new problem with her heel---her doc says typical of someone who spent 8 weeks in a boot). She took us all 3 on a walk --here is footage of Walking and a Walk. Click the link:


Finally, I will leave you with some video of the new baby. I am getting used to the fact that he is probably not leaving. Oh well. A dog can dream. Click the link below:



Chow!!!
Barclay, Relunctant Agility Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment