Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



Hi Everyone!

I have been SO busy that I haven't been able to post on the Dramatic Irony blog. I am writing today to share some pictures of our trip to my grand-human-parents in Florida. We went there for Christmas and had all kinds of adventures. 

First, here are some pictures of me and my sister that Uncle Mark took of us. 









We went to Pensacola Beach.  My sister and I bit a bunch of these wave things--that was fun. Hasten chased every single sandpiper, seagull and even tried to take on a few pelicans!






Mom said it was really chilly!
Here's Dad and my cousin Winston the Glen...he didn't like Hasten so we never got to play. 

Dad was almost eaten by a shark!

At our grand-dog-parents' house we were not allowed to be IN the house--so we stayed in the glassed in porch room...which was really cruel...there was a goat and some horses and a cat out there! 

I really tried to convince the humans with eyes and my sad look to let me in....








Finally, we both gave up---it is exhausting staring at people!

The humans opened presents.
There were lots of presents for dogs too!





 
Aunt Kelli, Uncle Mark and Dad tried to take pictures of us!
My sister was not very cooperative! Of course!




Ciao everyone! Here's to a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment