Sunday, October 16, 2011

This, That and Kimberton Terrier Trials

Greetings everyone!


It has been quite a while since I blogged! I have (and mom ) been VERY busy. It seems she has been doing something called Graduation Applications and a bunch of grading so free time for the computer has been slim.

Rain doesn't bother Hasten and I!


I have much to report. Our walks this past month have been sporadic--mostly because of the rain!!! However, the rain has brought out some very cool fungus!

These were a pretty orange color.

This one was almost as tall as me!
We took our annual trek to Kimberton, PA to see all my peeps!! There were so many Westies there--we looked amazing! Being at an all terrier event was lots of fun. I did come home with 4 ribbons but Mom was most happy about the Double Q on Thursday.

Here's a link of me running but first you will see Ms. Beth and her Parson:
Barclay_kimberton

Mom found some really cute Westie babies! I got to see them and I thought they were SO cute as they played! Here's their link:

Westie puppies

There were some other highlights:

We saw a very different kind of MACH cake...a gigantic Pretzel! You know you aren't far from Philly---lots of cheese sauce and mustard was there to accompany.


On the way we home we saw this beautiful, colored bird. Mom said it was a Hot Air Balloon!






After 3 days of competition Mom brought me home to compete in our local Weyers Cave trial. I don't know what she is thinking. I rarely like 2 days of a trial let alone 3 and then in the same week I am supposed to do more? 

Mom realized this pretty early and we had a new situation. She had Dad run me!!! It suprised me--but not enough to make me run any faster. Check us out on the link. 


People---4 days of trialing is 4 days!!! 

On Sunday, I got to go home early... and have the whole yard and house to myself!! 


Finally, I am reporting that my sister, Hasten's running contacts are getting a smidge better---here's her most recent practice video. 

I'm off now to see what might be in our back yard. 
Very Reluctant Agility Dog,
Barclay

No comments:

Post a Comment