Sunday, August 28, 2011

Contacts and Adventures!

Hi everyone!

Really tired after our day out!

Amazing! Hasten DOES get tired!
This was an exciting week!  On Tuesday, Hasten and I felt something weird and started barking...then the glass in the house started shaking---and Dad said it was something called an Earthquake...I don't know--it really made us bark!!! Later in the week we had one day of wind and rain from Hurricane Irene.

 I was wondering, why don't earthquakes have names?


I had a great day today. Mom and Dad took Hasten and I to Camp Pendleton (the one where our teacher Wendy lives--not the Carolina's) and we had MAJOR adventures!

First, I ran---and ran and ran and had a great time. It's SO much better than agility!!

Then Hasten went off after Cheetah and she went to the creek, swam a little (she doesn't like it when it is over her head and she HAS to swim) and then disappeared.

All three humans were calling and looking for her--she showed up finally on the other side of the creek.  My 16 year old Goldie friend Tegan also got in the creek. She loves swimming--but getting out at her age is tough! Here she is getting a little help.

Click below:
tegan post swim

Later, they were playing with us and taping Hasten running for the Goddess of Agility in Slovenia and Hasten took off again--went to the creek and everyone had to go look for her. It was Exciting!!!

Here is me playing a little:
Click below:
Barclay and Hasten play

Here are some links to Hasten's video. They made me stay on a leash for the videotaping--I found that very mean--and I did get angry and raised my voice at everyone.  I don't want to DO agility really--but Hasten was getting attention from both of my parents AND she got treats!

Hasten has VERY naughty contacts---NO YELLOW!!! But she looks happy--don't know what the humans are so focused on!

Click below:
Hasten Running and in slomo

Click below:
hasten contacts

Anyway, that's all I have to report for this week...mom is prepping for school to start back!

Ciao!
Barclay, The Reluctant Agility Dog--who likes to run free (no rules!)

No comments:

Post a Comment