Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

You guessed it folks...Christmas!
We got the cool fluffy stuff that makes this town shut down and I have had a great time hanging out it in. Hasten seems to enjoy the white stuff also...although she keeps eating a bunch of it--I have no idea why. I have been playing mouth wars with her daily--and have having a good time. I really don't like her in the house. If she want to live outside or not come into the living room EVER, that would be great with me.

Here is a video clip mom caught us playing in the snow....



In addition, today, mom caught us doing something...yes, I admit it...I did lay in the same bed that she was laying on....it is humiliating to be caught! This new tech world--you can get caught doing ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! (well, actually, if you look closer--you will see that I am in my own little bed NEXT to her bed!)




As for updates on Hasten's "training." Mom is working on quite a few things with her down in the basement...and it makes me SO MAD! I sit at the top of the stairs and bark but she ignores me. The are working on banging the teeter--which Hasten loves. Targeting, jumping and runrning down the teeter---it is only set at a 4 inch drop--so I don't know why they are so excited! In addition, she is getting a little better at "wait"---if you count milliseconds!

I have proceeded with my "get it" training. Mom changed from the nice soft stuffed dumb bell I was working with to a nyla bone--but I showed her that I could pick it up and bring it to her...it was weird though--I didn't like how slippery and hard it was to pick up--but I got it! Take THAT! Hasten!

Anyway, I wish everyone a Happy Christmas! I will enjoy the snow and watching the squirrels--I hope all the humans have a good holiday!

Barclay, the relunctant agility dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment